When it’s time to attend treatment, we want you to be as comfortable and at home as possible. We know that if you feel comfortable and safe, you are more apt to have a successful rehab experience. Our team is committed to helping you prepare for your stay at Red Rock Addiction & Treatment Company so that you can keep your focus on your recovery. Before you arrive at our addiction treatment facility, a member of our client care staff will provide you with a detailed list of what you should bring and what you should leave at home.
Here are the Basic Items You Should Bring:
- Clothes that are comfortable, including workout attire, should you desire to work out.
- On-site laundry facilities and supplies are available for client use. Packing for a week’s stay is usually adequate.
- Alcohol-free Toiletries, including soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.
- Writing supplies for taking notes or journaling
- Your insurance information including prescription benefit information
- Photo ID
- Money for ancillary purchases(prescription fills, personal needs, etc)
- Current medications or a list of current medications including dosages
- A list of known allergies to medications, food, etc
We care about your comfort during your stay at our drug and alcohol rehab center. To make your stay a bit more like being at home, consider bringing:
- Photos of your family
- Music that makes you feel good, via iPod or mp3 player
- Books to read
- Any item that includes alcohol
- Alcohol or drugs of any kind
- Computer, laptop, iPad, notebook, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Weapons of any kind
- Magazines or books with nudity
When you check into our rehab, you’ll have your bags checked before getting all settled in. We do inspect your luggage to ensure that only appropriate items enter our facility. If we find anything that is not appropriate for your stay, we will send it home with whoever brought you to the facility or hold on to it until the end of your treatment.
If you have any questions about what to bring or if there is a certain something not listed that you would like to bring, simply give us a call at 855-213-4855 and we’ll be happy to discuss the matter with you.